- Peloton to acquire fitness equipment maker Precor in $420M bid to grow commercial business TechCrunch
- Peloton shares soar after company announces $420 million deal for fitness equipment maker Precor CNBC
- Peloton buys Precor for $420 million, preps for hybrid digital fitness ZDNet
- Peloton to pay $420M for Precor, longtime Seattle-area maker of commercial fitness equipment GeekWire
- Peloton will pay $420 million to acquire fitness equipment maker Precor Yahoo Tech
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.