Tired? No motivation? Don’t feel like exercising right now? BUT… you keep looking in the mirror and don’t like what you are seeing? Well, if you are looking for fitness motivation tips to get you up off your butt and start sweating, then this article is for you! However, I’m now going to yell, cuss, and fuss to get you pumped up. I’m going to share with you 5 pretty clever (and simple) ways you can actually “trick” yourself into exercising… even when you don’t feel like doing something as simple as walking to your kitchen (lol)!
1. Go to youtube.com and type one of the following into the search bar: For men, type in pre-workout motivation. For women, type in female fitness motivation. Pick out at least 2 videos that are as relevant as possible to those search terms I mentioned a second ago. Watch those videos and then watch how much motivation you’ll get to get up and get to work on improving your body!
2. Like to watch T.V.? Think I’m about to call you a couch potato and a lazy do-nothing? Don’t worry, I’m not going to insult you! What I’m talking about here is taking your leisure time and turning it into a productive time for improving your body!
During every commercial break with a TV program or every 10 minutes during a movie, stand up and do 2 body weight workouts for 5 repetitions each! For example, you could do something like 5 jumping jacks and 5 push ups. To make it more fun and interesting, switch it up each time (i.e. – burpees, mountain climbers, lunges, squats, run in place, etc.).
To put this into perspective, let’s say you watch 3 one hour T.V. shows throughout the day. During each show, there are let’s say 5 commercial breaks. That would be a total of 15 commercial breaks for 3 shows. Now let’s say you decide to do the 5 jumping jacks and 5 push ups. After watching all 3 shows, by the end of the day you would end up with 75 jumping jacks and 75 push ups!
3. For starter’s, if you don’t like going to the gym, you DO NOT HAVE TO! You can get an amazing body working out at home. You can use little equipment or no equipment at all with doing body weight exercises. Now, what I recommend you do if you do exercise at home is to make working out as easy as possible to get started with. Out of all the fitness motivation tips, this is probably the most important one. The reason why is because most of us usually don’t have the motivation to START working out. Most of us are pretty okay with continuing and finishing a workout.
Now, to make things as easy as possible, what I’m talking about doing is making sure you have space readily available for you to start exercising, making sure you have whatever it is you use during your workout setup and ready to use, etc.
4. Listen to your favorite blood pumping music! There are certain songs that generate an adrenaline rush in me that provides a ton of energy… and what better way to utilize that energy than with exercising! I strongly recommend that you create a playlist of all your favorite songs that get’s you pumped up. Play this music when you don’t feel like exercising and watch what happens! Of course you also want to play this music while you workout as well to keep you energetic and motivated during your workout.
5. Change phrases. Instead of saying “I got to workout today”, switch that around and say “I’m going to workout today”. Saying “I got to workout today” makes exercising sound like a burden and saying “I’m going to workout today” makes it sound more like it is a part of your daily routine!
So, if you want easy fitness motivation tips to get you out of that mentality of making excuses and skipping workouts, then I highly recommend you give those 5 simple techniques a try. They worked great for me and now I’m at the point where I get upset if there is even a possibility that I may end up missing a workout!
Want to find out the 18 weight loss secrets that caused me to lose up to 6 pounds every week?
Download your FREE copy of my e-book detailing everything I did with diet and exercise to go from no energy, overweight, and a HUGE stomach… to having a TON of natural energy, in much better shape, and a flat and toned stomach… in 8 weeks!
>> Click http://ConquerWeightLoss.com to get your free copy now.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Avy_Barnes